|Salary||£20,970 per year depending on experience. This is a 12 month fixed term position|
|Main purpose of the post|| To support and deliver projects across Wales in various formal and informal settings and alongside project requirements.
- Support the management and delivery of projects.
- Coordinate the evaluation and monitoring forms for project delivery, and service level agreements / memorandum of understanding
- Plan and organise the delivery appropriate of youth and community events, projects and delivery.
- Establish the development of new youth opportunities and projects.
- Liaise with charities, community workers, AM’s, National Assembly of Wales, MPs, Hubs, and other interested parties, ensuring all are regularly informed of project developments.
- Respond to queries from affiliated members and individuals about projects, maintaining a lively relationship with participating hubs, clubs and schools.
- Support the recruitment, training and supervision of e members, sessional workers and volunteers.
- Undertake detached ‘outreach' youth work with Youth Cymru members.
- Support the production of reports and information to support projects and business plans.
- Produce and deliver presentations for internal and external purposes.
- Promote the Principles and Purposes of Youth Work in Wales.
- Maintaining project proformas and records internally.
- Represent Youth Cymru at networking events, external meetings, phone conferencing, and public forums such as conferences, events and meetings.
- Support the management and administion of budgets and resources.
- Prepare and distribute publicity materials and displays.
- Analyse risks and opportunities of the project and young people and monitor project progress to handle any issues that arise
- Create and use tools to monitor plans and expenditures within Youth Cymru on many different projects
- Support the team to liaise with all different funders throughout the life of the project and build strong relationships, creating opportunities to apply for any potential continuation funding.
- Support the work with liaising and working with members, young people, formal and informal educational facilities and other community groups/organisations.
- Providing mentoring, advocacy and information.
- Support and identify fundraising opportunities and bids.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Level 6 youth work (Essential)
- Experience of providing youth work delivery in youth based projects.
- Knowledge of IT and media platforms to record promote and deliver projects
- Level 2 safeguarding training
- Experience of consultation in youth work settings