Learners using these qualification will benefit from developing their skills and understanding for identifying their career pathway and equipping them to manage their working life in a changing future
Work Related Education
The qualifications enable learners to be employment ready and contribute meaningfully within the workplace, whether in an employed or volunteering role.
The qualifications support learners to:
- realise their future aspirations through planning and exploring potential career and employment routes
- understand the skills, values and attitudes required for the workplace
- understand how their learning is relevant to their future.
We support and empower young people to develop their employability skills through the qualifications. This means that young people are ready for the demands of the workplace and employers have employees that meet their standards and expectations.
Within the WRE Qualification you are able to choose from a variety of subjects that meets the learners needs. These units are available from Entry Level 1 to Level 2.
- Interview Skills
- CV Building
- Applying for a job
- Overcoming Barriers to Work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Equality and Diversity
- Preparing for Work Experience
and many more........................