From 2018 to 2019, Youth Cymru recruited 7 young people 16-25 to represent Wales in the BIPA youth project.
Together the young people embarked on a journey together meeting young people from England, Scotland Norther Ireland and Ireland. Within the project they visited the Houses of Parliament, travelled to Carlingford Ireland and Edinburgh Scotland.
They have worked together as one group to make policy calls for young people right across the UK
· Improve mental health services for young people
· Recognise the importance of youth unemployment
· Make youth services a priority public service
· Enable every young person to take an active role in democracy
· Deliver an inclusive education to all young people to set them up for life
· Freedom of movement for study, travel and work
· Replace European Union funding
· Commitment against climate change