|Train the Trainer|
Session 1: 10th April
Session 2: 17th April
10am – 4pm
This is a two day course that is essential to anyone who has a training or teaching aspect to their role and wishes to develop training skills. Suitable for individuals who have been training for a while and want to revisit and deepen their understanding; as well as to those new to training. This course will provide an opportunity for participants who want to develop these important training skills with an opportunity to gain level 3 accreditation in how to facilitate and delivered structured training sessions. Aimed at developing an understanding of the role of trainer in different varied subject areas the course will develop individual insight, confidence and ability supporting you to plan, deliver and evaluate effective training courses
This training can be accredited by Agored Cymru Unit: Train the Trainer, Level 3, Credit 3.
The training will cover:
Participants will have the opportunity to plan deliver and evaluate n effective micros training session to their fellow participants.
Participants will be able to:
· Explain why informal training is important
· Identify the knowledge, skills and attitudes required in informal learning situations
· Prepare a mini training needs analysis
· Describe learning styles
· Analyse own learning styles
· Analyse three different informal training and two different assessment methods
· Produce a structured session plan
· Link session plan to a learning style
· Deliver a micro training session
· Design methods of evaluation and evaluate own session.
|Assessment and Accreditation:
Accreditation for participants is optional. Those opting for accreditation will be able to gain Agored Cymru accreditation at Level 3 in Train the Trainer. It will require a written assignment that will be sent electronically after the first training day as well as the delivery of a micro training session. Distance tutor support is provided to allow for successful completion.
Cost : £195 including Assessment & Accreditation