Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 annually.
Main purpose of the post: Managing and delivering Youth Cymru projects and programs. Support funding bids and participation across operations.
Location: Office based in Treforest; home working and travel throughout Wales an on occasions Europe will be required.
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week. Annual rolling contract
Annual Leave: Annual leave 20 days a year
- Joint CEOs who in turn are responsible to the Board of Trustees
Specifically, responsible to
- Development Manager – report on plans across projects.
- Quality and funding manager – update and report on monitoring, evaluation quality and participation, NVYO and submission of funding applications.
- Finance Manager – Budgets and expenses.
Key responsibilities, tasks and activities :
- Contribute to the production and implementation of strategies, policies, practices and actions aligned with internal and external requirements
- Manage the development and implementation of project delivery, monitoring and evaluation plans; in line with Youth Cymru’s Business Plan, Fundraising Strategy, Marketing and Communication Plan and Strategy
- Develop, monitor, and evaluate projects in line with individual project plans.
- Embed participation across all operations
- Communicate with funders, stakeholder and partners in relation to development, funding and project management
- Contribute to line management of team as part of the Senior Team
- Contribute to the management of Youth Cymru’s wider activities and events informed by Youth Cymru’s Business Plan.