The binder bank is currently closed.
Welcome to the Trans*Form Binder Bank. Our aim is to provide binders to young trans, non-binary, questioning & intersex people in Wales together with information on binding and self care.
If you would like to either request or donate a binder, please contact email@example.com
This project has been made possible by funding from O2 Think Big. We would also like to thank gc2b for their support of the scheme.
- Binders are supplied free of charge & may be new or used in good condition.
- Binders are only available to people who identify as transgender, non-binary, questioning and/or intersex, currently living in Wales.
- For other parts of the world, please visit the MORF Binder Scheme
- Binders will be sent in plain envelopes with no reference to the Binder Bank or Trans*Form Cymru on the packaging.
- Binders will always be sent with safe binding information.
Restrictions on the Scheme
We rely on donations and so unfortunately can’t supply binders to everyone. There may also be times where there is a waiting list to get binders, particularly in popular sizes. To be eligible for the binder bank, you must:
- You must be transgender, non-binary, intersex and/or questioning your gender.
- You should be aged 25 or younger, but we can help those who are slightly older if they have no other access to safe binders.
- You must currently be in Wales.
- You must not request binders simply to sell them on for profit.