Your Key Responsibilities
· Provide efficient day to day administrative support service for the Youth Cymru team.
· Maintain regular communications with Youth Cymru’s members, young beneficiaries and partner organisations.
· Maintain, track and monitor programmes and projects databases, dealing with enquires and issues, updating databases as required, producing activity reports and collating data as required.
· Support with the production of marketing communications materials including emails, event flyers, social media etc.
· Ensure that the project team have materials and equipment needed to complete tasks and achieve SLAs by supporting them in the tracking of projects and programmes from instigation stage to completion.
· Support with the planning, preparation, logistics and delivery of various events, including: coordinating speakers, venues, facilitators and invitations etc. to ensure events run smoothly.
· Support membership engagement, helping to maximise our impact and achievement of our aims, ensuring their needs are understood and supported.